Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas is in the Air

Happy December everyone! Its hard to believe that 2008 is coming to a close. I guess its true what they say about the older you get, the faster time passes.

We're enjoying everything that Christmas brings at our house. Our 7 year old just loves to watch the Holiday specials and we were happy to see the Polar Express a few times since we first saw it in the theatre back in 2004, when he was only 3 years old.. Wow!

I remember when my 19 year old son, Jeremy first read the book when he was in elementary school and it now has passed the tradition down to his younger brother.

I love to watch my son's child-like faith that believes in Santa. In fact, even at my age, I still do believe in Santa-- He lives on in every one of us who chooses to believe in the Spirit of giving! My husband laughs as I want to bless everyone at Christmas time and I always tell him "It is better to give than receive" as I think of someone else that I hadnt added to my Christmas list. Thankfully, making treats from our kitchen seems to fit our budget. After all, who doesnt like homemade sweets and treats?? LOL :)

Speaking of giving...Here is a little Holiday treat from our house to yours....

Merry Christmas everyone... and remember... they say that Seeing is Believing, but I do believe that "Believing IS Seeing".... its a little thing called Faith! :)

Enjoy!


No comments: