Friday, August 7, 2009

Okay... enough is enough....

Okay, Ive finally realized that I tend to overeat out of frustration to deal with my 7 year old son's issues with Autism. But, Ive soon had a realization that I cant do this any longer as it isnt good for my overall health, even though I am 6 foot tall.

I stepped on a scale only to find out that Ive gained 15 lbs over the past two years. Not good at all!!!

So, Ive started working out 3-4 times a week doing Wii fit. Im also learning to change my eating habits and happened to find an advertisement in Prevention Magazine for Flatbelly.com, so my husband and I are going to add MUFA's (mono unsaturated fat)
to our diet and see what happens.

As for working out... I happened to find this cool online site that tracks ones exercise habits. This is mine so far:

No comments: