Thursday, June 28, 2007

Twin Towers-- "We Will Never Forget"

Although I didnt personally take this picture, as we took our Circle Line Water cruise last Saturday, such emotion began to sweep over me as we went past the area where the Twin Towers once stood. When I saw the cranes from a distance, I thought to myself... how hope is being restored... just as the area is being transformed.

I couldnt imagine how someone could do something so hateful, so brutal... but I think since 9/11, the Lord has been turning what was meant for evil and destruction, into something good. Ive heard countless stories since then.... stories of hope & for how the Lord has plans for a future for each and everyone of us.

God Bless America.... and "We will never forget". Many prayers for the families and the people in the Twin Towers that perished that day.

No comments: