Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Change Your Expectations :)

It is a beautiful, sunny day here in the Northwest. I love reading the daily devotions from "Your Best Life Now For Moms" by Joel Osteen. Todays devotional talks about Changing Expectations.

It talks about having a vision for victory in our lives. This applies to anyone. Its a psychological fact as well as a spiritual one-- that we move towards what we see in our minds. Your life will follow your expectations. What you receive is connected to what you believe.

If you think positive thoughts, your life will follow in that direction. But, if you dwell on the negative, it has the same effect. I believe that the mind and body connection is awesome. Change your life, just by changing your thinking pattern. I personally reflect on biblical principles and scripture, but if you aren't a Christian-- I do believe strongly that changing mind set/thinking patterns will work for you as well. :)

I've personally made it a choice to think positive, expect the best & have a vision of moving forward. When I do, so many good blessings come my way and overtake me. My husband & I have lost count of how many blessings we have received in the past. A brand new house included! People tell us that we are lucky, but I am prompt to correct them... No, we are just blessed (to be a blessing, of course.) :) :)

I've learned to be quick to change what I call my "stinkin' thinkin" of negative thoughts into more positive ones & the world seems to get a lot more brighter! :) :)

No comments: