Monday, July 9, 2007

Oh the Lazy Days of Summer!

The Northwest is really showing signs of Summer this week. It is really nice out-- a nice change of pace from the cooler and cloudy weather. Our weather is pretty unpredictable (my 17 year son calls it schizophrenic weather... LOL) I think we are ready--sort of, anyway.. LOL

We have fans going upstairs & downstairs in our townhome. The freshly painted interior walls are soothing (thanks to my step-son Josh & my son Jeremy who put hours in painting) Noah is ready to have some outdoor fun in his brand new Snapset pool. I love this time of the year-- I think the warm temps are testing me too (God willing--I would love to move to Texas in the near future. Joel & I would love to be mortgage free, so we can give more freely to others)

Yes-- it is true, we did actually *win* the money (Century 21 Home Run Derby) to purchase our townhome back in 2004-- but since then, we had to refinance to pay Uncle Sam the taxes on our home, plus we took out a little extra to pay off some bills as well.

We have plans this week to go boating with friends on Friday & take in a Mariners game on Saturday. Plus-- I am going down to Tacoma on Wednesday to attend a Transplant Workshop with a good friend of mine, who is currently on dialysis--as he is in need of a kidney transplant. I found out a few months back that we have the same blood type--AB positive.I wanted to see if I would be a potential match for him. It is in my heart to at least try and find out. And if not, at least I can say that I tried & that is what counts. :)

So---Bring on the iced tea, BBQ's & fun (and perhaps a stop at Starbucks for a fruity drink as well) LOL!

Now--Thats what memories are made of! :):) :)

No comments: