Sunday, January 6, 2008

Wii Have a Problem

Beware of Wii Injuries-- Play it safe! :)

http://www.wiihaveaproblem.com/show_cat.php?cat=16



Denmark Destruction 03-30-07

The Danes are continuing the break stuff as is the rest of the world. Today it's their own fingers being damaged. That's right, the nation that reminds American white trash that Copenhagen is more than just a brand of smokeless tobacco, has sent us pictures of a broken lamp and finger.

"I've had my Wii for 3 weeks now. I've been playing just long enough to discover that you can do some cool moves in Wii sports, tennis. High underhand balls, smashes and screw-balls. I was practicing the screw-balls with great empathy and excitement. Suddenly I bang the Wiimote up in my ceiling lamp which is made of glass, and cut my index finger all the way to the bone.

God thanks my girfriend was home when it happened. She's a nurse and managed to stop the bleeding within 20-30 minutes and got my finger stitched back together with some medical staples/strips.

Right now the only regrets and frustrations is caused by the fact that I'll have to wait for my finger to get well enough to start playing again." -David from Denmark

No comments: