Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

Just a picture of our 6 year old Noah being silly. We took a few pictures to add to Grandma and Grandpa's photo greeting card. Isnt this cute? Since scrapbooking is one of my hobbies... I am learning to take a variety of pictures for a layout. :)

Anyways, I am excited to make Valentines Day Dinner tonight. I am making Roasted Ratatouille w/ penne pasta, tossed salad and french bread. Plus the topper... Chocolate Cream Puffs (filled with Bavarian custard cream) for dessert. :: YUM!:: :)

Joel surprised me with truffles and 2 dozen roses, plus I found one of those big Hershey's kisses (and a card) on our dresser this morning.. How sweet... a morning kiss!

Happy Valentines day everyone! I hope it is filled with fun & surprises! :)

No comments: