Friday, March 30, 2007

::Curvaceous!::


I joined Curves this year on March 6th; after a couple friends & my Mother-in-law told me how much fun it is. I've faithfully worked out 3 days a week since I joined & I was amazed when I got on the scale this morning! I had lost 10 lbs! I really like the fact that the workout isn't boring, plus it is fun to work out with other ladies compared to working out alone. The music at my Curves facility is very upbeat, the staff is friendly-- plus by the time 30 minutes is finished, I've gotten a full body workout using the hydraulic machines. :)

Not only do I enjoy the "30 minute Just for Me time"; I know that I am doing something positive for my health. I had a full physical last October & my cholesterol levels were a little high. Since then, I have taken measures to improve my health, as I want to be around as long as the Lord will allow me to be! :)

No comments: