Sunday, March 18, 2007

Vintage Photo Fun!

A couple weeks ago, my older boys & I took the ferry to Bremerton. Their Aunt Collette, owns ISH Vintage clothing and costume shop. She recently added a photo and makeup studio to her shop & had a special night for family and friends to come in, get dressed up, get their makeup done and get an 8X10 picture.

Collette became the owner of "ISH" a couple years ago after settling down from a career of doing hair and fashion for movies. Some of the ladies she once worked with are popular Hollywood names, such as Sandra Bullock, Natalie Portman, Ashley Judd, & Jennifer Anniston.
I thought this was great fun to get an outfit picked out by Collette as well as some makeup done to complete my look.
My son, Josh is on the left as a cop and my other son, Jeremy is on my right. Isn't this such a funny picture???
Busted for trying to pick up a sailor! LOL!!!!!

1 comment:

Chocolate Shaman said...

Hey Paula! Cool picture. Thanks for sharing it! That looks fun! Hope that you all are doing well, and sending my love...

Lynette