Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Spring!

Finally--As of yesterday; the month of Spring has officially arrived! The world seems to begin to wake up after being in its sleepy slumber all Winter long. It is quite a treat to my eyes to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom here in Washington State-- one of my favorite things about Spring! To me, the season of Spring is a reminder of making a fresh new start and a new phase in all of our lives. I remember being at my sister-in-law's wedding, just two years ago in Texas. One of my favorite memories of that event is that I remember seeing these beautiful butterflies land on one of the bushes at the Rainbow Hearth Retreat where we all gathered to celebrate Lynette and Steve's new journey together. I later found out that butterflies are significant of change and renewal, which every time that I see a butterfly, it always reminds me that "without change, there would be no butterflies" (which eventually became the mantra over my life and to this blog)

Happy Spring everyone! :)

1 comment:

Chocolate Shaman said...

Hi Paula,

This is sweet. Thanks for sharing! And thank you for the anniversary greeting as well. I have many happy memories of rainbow hearth! Did I tell you that Richard of Rainbow Hearth died in February of cancer? I felt really sad...then again, he was just coming out of his cocoon to be a butterfly in his new life as well. Thanks for the beautiful reminder! Lynette