Monday, October 15, 2007

Fall in a Cup: Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice


Ahh... it was another beautiful, Fall weekend. One of my favorite Fall rituals is getting a Caramel Apple Spice (formerly known as Caramel Apple Cider) drink at Starbucks. It tastes just like Fall in a cup... steamed apple juice, cinnamon syrup, whipped cream and caramel sauce. Can you say Yum??? LOL

I went to the Starbucks Gossip blog to find out the reason of the change in the name is due to a change in the recipe:

"Caramel Apple Cider is called Caramel Apple Spice now since the recipe changed to Cinnamon Dolce. What we used to call Steamed Apple Cider is now Steamed Apple Juice because we're not really using cider."

http://starbucksgossip.typepad.com/_/2007/09/the-new-starbuc.html

Mmmmm... whatever you call it, if you want to taste Fall in a Cup, I would highly recommend this one :) Even our 6 year old son loves this one as well (ordered in kid sized)

I figure it will tide me over until Starbucks have my traditional Winter favorite... the Peppemint Mocha! :)

No comments: