Wednesday, August 13, 2008

To Reach a Rainbow....


Noah's kindergarten class sang this song on the last day of school & the words just stuck with me.It really puts things in perspective.... Ahhhhh.... faith of a child.... every adult needs a good dose of it from time to time. We can still learn a lot from children. I know I have by just watching our son, Noah. He just lives in the moment and totally enjoys himself.

To Catch a Star

To catch a star,
You have to ride a cloud,

To reach a rainbow,
You need to dream out loud

You can do anything,
I know...

You can do anything.. I know it..
If you try....
and believe...

Don't let nobody tell you...
You're less than great...

Cause we all are human...
and sometimes we make mistakes...

You can do anything,
I know...
You can do anything... I know it..
If you try.... and believe.. :)

No comments: