Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Remembrance of 9-11: We will Never Forget!

It's hard to believe its been 7 years since that fateful day, yet I can still it recall it like it was yesterday. I was 9 months pregnant, with my son, Noah at the time. I remember how my 2 eldest boys, Josh and Jeremy were getting ready for school that morning & called me into the living room that morning and said "Mom, you've got to see whats happening on tv!"

I thought I was watching some sort of movie and couldnt believe what I was seeing on the tv screen and watched in horror. My heart sank to the floor & I found myself in tears. I remember thinking, Please God, dont let me go into Labor today as I touched my pregnant belly--as I was only 2 weeks away from my due date. I prayed for the safety of my family that day and those who had lost their lives that day.

Most of all, I prayed for America & how the terrorists could try to steal from us, but they could never steal our freedom. We are Americans and we will stand strong... together!!

I think 9-11 was a wake up call for all of us-- A warning that evil does exist in the world & its up to us to be the change!

No comments: