Friday, January 19, 2007

New Years Goals

Its been more than two weeks into the New Year; so I thought I would jot down my goals for 2007. I prefer to set goals rather than resolutions, cause goals are more easily attainable. They say a Goal isnt a goal until they are written down, so here goes:

Spiritual Goals:
Feed my spirit daily by reading a morning devotional & a chapter in my bible.
Attend church & continue to serve in childrens ministry.
Pray with my husband & solitarily
Keep tithing 10 percent& giving (as the Holy spirit leads).

Personal Goals:
Believe for the best year EVER!
Exercise at least 3-4 times a week... 30 minutes a day
Eat more healthier foods (more veggies, fruits, etc)
Drink more water (something that I really have to work on!)
Complete one scrapbook album
Volunteer once a week at son's school.

Home Improvement Goals:
Interior walls of townhouse painted by Spring/Summer
Declutter/Organize as needed

Family Goals:
Take a fun family trip this year






No comments: