Monday, May 14, 2007

Loving My New Toy!

I feel like I am keeping up with the times now after seeing my teen boys enjoy music on their Mp3 players. Joel had recently won two Sansa e260 Mp3 players of these as a part of a sweepstakes prize. (Joel gave the other one to his son, Josh, as part of his college graduation present over the weekend, which Josh was thrilled)

I finally got mine a couple days shy of Mother's Day. What a great gift, especially one who is suffers from electronic illiteracy, like myself... LOL. I found it very user friendly. It came preloaded with oodles of songs, so I am really enjoying it. It also came with a 2 months free trial to Rhapsody, so that is an added blessing! Now, I just need to figure out how to download podcasts and I'll be all set. Teehee!

No comments: