Saturday, May 26, 2007

Some Observations--Clutter & Negative Energy

I had posted the other day about learning how the effects of negative & postive energy from a Shaman's perspective when I read Eric Davis's book. I found that to ring true as I woke up this morning & how clutter in the house stirs up negative energy in myself. I'm a "there's a place for everything, and everything in its place" type of gal. Sometimes this isnt easy when I am surrounded by a household of males-- me being the only female.

I've found that I tend to be in a better mentality & mood when our house is somewhat clean. What I mean by somewhat clean is....When the dishes are put away, the kitchen floors are mopped and swept and the carpets are vacuumed & there isn't alot of clutter lying around. Strange as it sounds, I find myself in a better state of mind when I can recycle all the junk mail that comes in the daily mail.

I find myself struggling with this sometimes, as our 5 year old son has autism. He has a facination with certain things and collecting paper, cars, books and such. Sometimes when his "collections" seem to cross over into my sense of clean-- I find myself with a negative charge of energy.

I find it interesting how our environment can either make us feel uplifted or drained. Sometimes I find myself challenged by this, but in return it is helping me understand others and their environments as well.

Now, with that said.... I have a few hours to myself... so I am finding myself happily cleaning today and will enjoy the reward of positive energy while relishing a somewhat clean environment. :)

No comments: