Sunday, August 19, 2007

::7th Wedding Anniversary::

Today, my husband, Joel & I officially celebrate 7 years of marriage! We began our celebration early last night with a night out on the town. We started with a wonderful seafood dinner for two on the waterfront in Seattle--a present from Joels parents. :) (Thank you!)

The salmon was a delight to our taste buds, served along side of the asparagus, plus a Crab cake appetizer that was very well prepared without bread crumbs! We ended our dinner with a yummy chocolate mousse that was elegantly presented with purried strawberries. :):)

Afterwards, we drove to Key Arena to see Josh Groban in concert. (Joel entered my name in for a sweepstakes weeks ago & we were suprisingly blessed with a pair of tickets to the concert-- the night before our 7th Anniversary, too! Amazing how the Lord works... wink!)

The concert was just amazing!! I've watched Josh (Groban) perform on tv, but I had never seen him live in concert. It was truly spectacular! We were delighted with him being so personable & humorous with the audience; PLUS-- his vocals on his songs were so rich & amazingly beautiful. Such a blessing! :) (I think I have already been "Grobanized" LOL!!! Ive already downloaded songs from his "Awake" CD--so I can listen to them on my Mp3 player. :) :)

Josh opened the concert with this song & I would like to dedicate it to my love, my wonderful husband of 7 years today. Life may have thrown us a few curve balls in our circumstances.... but... Don't give up... you are loved (so very much)!!!

(This song also reminds me of what the Lord wants for us all... to move past our own circumstances, not to give up due to the weight of the world, but put our complete trust in Him always!)

Happy Anniversary!!! :) :)

No comments: