Friday, August 17, 2007

::Dreams::

Ive always been interested in dream interpretation. Since, Ive had a couple lately, so I researched what the symbolism meant in one dream I had. I believe that our dreams can tell us a whole lot about our life than what we can see in our waking hours. I also believe that the Lord can communicate with us through our dreams. It also speaks about dreams & visions in the Holy Bible.

For example--In one dream that I had the other night-- I am walking in the rain to Noah's preschool, except it isnt the preschool that he normally goes to. I go inside to see his preschool teacher and she is wearing a pink sweater. I notice that Noah isnt in the class, but I talk to her anyway about her new students. :)

I thought this was interesting, so I looked it up on dreammoods.com. From the interpretation... it looks like it was a very fruitful dream! It pretty much describes where I am in in my life too. :)

Walking-- moving through life & progress towards goals.

Rain-- signifies you will be cleansed from troubles & problems. Biblically, rain also symbolizes blessing. :)

Classroom-- learning an important life lesson.

Teacher-- Seeking guidance & knowledge. Heading down a new life path and ready to learn by example or past experience.

Pink-- love, joy, sweetness.

Sweater-- comfort, harmony, family.

No comments: