Monday, February 12, 2007

A Monday LOL !

I got this email from a friend this morning & it put a smile on my face:


"This morning on the freeway, I looked over to my left and there was a WOMAN in a brand new Ford Territory doing 100k, with her face up against the rear view mirror, putting on her eyeliner!!

I looked away for a couple seconds, and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on her makeup.

As a MAN, I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the McMuffin out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone, which fell away from my ear into my coffee which was between my legs, splashed and burned my lap, ruined the phone, soaked my pants, and disconnected an important call.

Bloody women drivers !!!!"

No comments: