Wednesday, February 14, 2007

::My Valentine::


LOL.... I am laughing cause my sister-in-law had the same idea on her blog! This is a pic of my Valentine & me. We have been married for 7 years this August (together for 8) When I prayed for a husband, I feel like I hit the jackpot of all husbands. Joel is sacrificial, kind, romantic & loving. He has a heart of gold like no other guy that Ive known. He keeps me balanced, picks me up when I am down and is my best friend. It is amazing, cause back in 1999 before I met him; I prayed for a guy like this. I remember standing on my apartment balcony with a long stemmed rose & saying one specific quality on each rose petal that I wanted in my future spouse; before releasing them into the wind.

I just knew he was the one when we were dating, when he showed up with a beautiful bouquet of roses. Anyways, I just wanted to dedicate my blog to my husband, my love and my best friend today. I love you unconditionally! Kisses!

No comments: