Thursday, September 13, 2007

Those annoying email Chain letters

I get alot of these "Chain emails" in my email box daily. I usually look them up on http://www.snopes.com or http://www.breakthechain.org/ to see if they are legit or not.

The most recent chain email said, if I forwarded onto 8 friends, something good will happen to me in 8 minutes. What the heck??? I just don't understand why forwarding on a chain email will change the way that the Lord already plans to bless me & not because I forwarded on the so called chain email or not???

Here is the what Breakthechain.org has to say:

Don't want the junk!

There are all sorts of junk e-mails floating around the Internet, but perhaps the most offensive is the junk we send each other: bogus virus warnings, urban legends, offers of easy cash, letters that promise to help sick kids... the list goes on.

BreakTheChain.org tries to educate the world that e-mail is an unreliable medium for sharing information and that the first step to reducing the amount of junk out there is to stop sending it yourself. The more junk you send, the more you will get. Don't want the junk!

No comments: